Tweed Field Coat
James Purdey & Sons re-designed, waterproof Field Coat offers a more flattering fit for elegance on the eld combined with the full compliment of traditional Purdey shooting coat features.
- Eergonomic cartridge pocket design reducing the use of multiple stud fastenings
- Purdey signature pocket ap shape with distinctive concealed stud
- Reverse entry handwarmer pockets ensure driving rain does not enter the pocket ensuring a dry place to keep hands warm
- Internal pockets are plentiful from zipped security pockets to large poachers pockets
- Concealed stud front fastening at zip guard to prevent scratching guns and prevent the elements from driving through the zip
- Action back and articulated under arm to the sleeve to ensure ease of use in the eld whilst retaining the formality of a traditional Tweed field coat
- High collar to protect the neck when fully fastened
- A DWR finish is applied to the fabric to ensure wetting out is eliminated as rain beads and runs off
- Clarino trimmed for extra style and protection against hard wearing areas
Size + Fit:
FREE SHIPPING OVER $100.
About James Purdey & Sons:
James Purdey & Sons, or simply "Purdey", is a famous British gunmaker of London, specialising in high-end bespoke sporting shotguns and rifles. In addition to crafting the most beautiful sporting apparel, Purdey holds three Royal Warrants of appointment as gun and rifle makers to the British and other European royal families.