Tweed Shooting Vest
A classic collarless shooting vest.
- Recoil pads with Alcantara shoulder patches
- Bellow cartridge pockets (also useful for warming hands)
- One inner pocket and waist adjustment tabs at the back to ensure a perfect fit
- The rear hem is vented
- Tweeds are inspired by the Purdey archive and developed with our weavers in the Scottish Borders
- The cloth is washed post loom then recropped for a smoother handle and subtly aged appearance
Size + Fit:
FREE SHIPPING OVER $100.
About James Purdey & Sons:
James Purdey & Sons, or simply "Purdey", is a famous British gunmaker of London, specialising in high-end bespoke sporting shotguns and rifles. In addition to crafting the most beautiful sporting apparel, Purdey holds three Royal Warrants of appointment as gun and rifle makers to the British and other European royal families.